- 2 dozen Prince Edwards Island Mussels
- 1 tbl. Chopped garlic
- 4 tb. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup shallots
- ¼ cup celery
- ¼ cup scallions
- 3 slices of bacon chopped
- ¼ cup dry vermouth
- 1/8 cup coconut milk
- Add 2 tbl. Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to sauté pan one.
- Heat pan and add the chopped garlic.
- Add the muscles to the pan and season to taste with salt and pepper. NOTE: Do not add water to the pan. Sauté until mussels open and complete with sauté pan two.
- In sauté pan two, add 2 tbl. Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heat Pan and add shallots, celery , and scallions and sauté for one minute. Then add bacon and sauté for another minute
- Add vermouth and coconut milk and stir together.
- Add the mussels from sauté pan one to sauté pan two and serve.
Our Cooking With Carlo events sell out so make reservations early!