Ragu Alla Bologonesse
- 2 tbl. Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 lb chopped pancetta
- 1/3 ground meat: beef, pork, & veal
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 cup San Mozano Tomato Sauce
- Touch of heavy cream
- Heat the pan and add oil to the pan
- Add the chopped vegetables to the pan and let it cook for a minute. Add the pancetta to the heated pan and let it cook till the vegetables are wilted/translucent
- Add the chopped meat to the pan and cook with the vegetables and pancetta till it’s almost done/brown and then add the wine and cook together till the wine evaporated.
- Season the dish with salt and pepper and then add the tomato sauce and cook together.
- Once the sauce reduces, turn off the heat and stir in the heavy cream and stir together. Serve immediately over cooked pasta and enjoy!
Our Cooking With Carlo events sell out so make reservations early!