Stuffed Avocado Ranchero
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ Jalapeno
- Handful fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 Avocado
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Chop up tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, cilantro and combine in a medium bowl. Squeeze the juice of one lime over them and toss it together with salt and pepper. Place the salsa bowl on the side.
- Cut up one avocado lengthwise and remove the pit of the avocado. Place the avocado on a non stick pan and put them on the pan skin side down.
- Crack the egg in each hollow center of the avocado and season with salt and pepper
- Place them in the oven at 550 for 5 minutes
- Top the finish avocado with the salsa. Serve and enjoy!
Our Cooking With Carlo events sell out so make reservations early!